Statement of Faith
1. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God and useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16).
2. We believe that there is one true God eternally existing in the Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).
3. We believe that God created mankind as two distinct sexes: male and female. And that each person affirms
God’s infinite wisdom by living in alignment with their birth sex (Genesis 1:26-28; Matthew 19:4-5).
4. We believe that all humans were born in to sin and in need of salvation (Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 10:9).
5. We believe that marriage is ordained by God at creation as a sacred union between one man and one woman
(Genesis 2:24; Hebrews 13:4). It is a representation of Christ’s relationship to His church (Ephesians 5:22-33).
6. We believe that children are a blessing from the Lord, thus all human life is sacred and worthy of protection
from the moment of conception (Psalm 127:3-5, Psalm 139:13-16).
7. We believe that believers should be part of a church to fellowship, worship, serve, and hold each other
accountable (1 Corinthians 12:12; Psalm 100; 1 Peter 4:10-11; Galatians 6:1-2).
8. We believe in and administer two ordinances, baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Baptism occurs through
immersion in water and profession of faith (Acts 2:38) and the Lord’s Supper (communion) exemplifies a
believer’s relationship with God (Luke 22:19-20; John 6:53-54).
9. We believe that Jesus will return to Earth to judge all people (Matthew 25:31-46)
What is the gospel? N.T. Wright
Wright was the Bishop of Durham in the Church of England from 2003 until his retirement in 2010. He is currently Research Professor of New Testament and Early Christianity at St Mary's College, University of St Andrews in Scotland.
I am Second - Lecrae
Rapper and recording artist Lecrae shares how as a teen he had no direction, purpose and place in life until he was found by Jesus Christ.
God: Fact or Fiction?
John Lennox, Professor of Mathematics at Oxford University, as he discusses whether God is 'fact' or 'fiction' with students at UNC.
Son of Hamas
How Mosab Hassan Yousef, son of Hamas leader, becomes a Christian. The son of one of the most revered leaders of the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas becomes a follower of Jesus Christ.
Why the Bible?
Dr. Ravi Zacharias at the University of Illinois answers why historically & philosophically the Bible is not just reliable, but a miracle and testmony of a real God.
Tim Keller - What is the gospel?
Timothy J. Keller is an American Christian apologist, author, speaker, and the founding pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City, New York.
d leaders of the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas becomes a follower of Jesus Christ.
How I Found Shalom
How Mordechai Mottel Baleston, raised Jewish, discovered the New Testament, it's connection to Judaism and became a follower of Jesus Christ.